Here is a simple plan that can help you find a technical business partner.
3 Fundamental Principles You Must Know First
- Come to terms with the fact that no one wants to work for your idea
- Understand that everyone you talk to is in love with their own ideas
- Embrace the concept of helping others and don’t expect anything in return
Now, Follow this Plan
- Meet some technical people that are working on their own side projects. These types of people are everywhere. Your current job, online, at hackathons, conferences, etc.
- Tell them you want to help them get their first 20 customers
- Get their side project some customers! Feel free to use some of the marketing tactics you have learned on this blog
- Once you get their side project some customers they will have tremendous respect for you. You have just done something they have been struggling with… turning their side project into a real business with customers!
This is a simple plan to help you find ambitious people to work with.